Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh, The Horror...

I am a true horror movie fan, which means I watch them year round. I love to see them in the theater - in fact, I rarely miss seeing a new release that meets my criteria. So when Halloween rolls around, I'm ready for some new scare-fodder.

I do skip out on some - "Case 39" stars Renee Zellweger, which automatically counts that one out. "My Soul To Take" might be a good one for a matinee, but I may opt for the Red Box.

Below are a couple lists related to horror movies. I could break them out more, like genres (

Favorite horror movies
1. Halloween (original 1978 version)
2. The Exorcist
3. The Shining
4. Friday the 13th (original)
5. Carrie
6. Inside
7. House of 1,000 Corpses
8. Devil's Rejects
9. Halloween (Rob Zombie remake)
10. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974 version)

Honorable Mentions
-The Ring
-The Orphanage
-The Others
-Blair Witch Project (uniqueness)
-Paranormal Activity (uniqueness and on the cheap)

Favorite Cheesy Horror Movies
1. Motel Hell
2. I Spit On Your Grave
3. Don't Look In The Basement
4.

No comments: