Friday, April 23, 2010

OMG, PMS, PMDD, NSFW

I've had the worst case of PMS or PMDD or WTF the last two days. TMI? Perhaps - if you think so, then stop reading now.

I get all pissy and paranoid when I am feeling this way, and tend to let my inner monologue loose like a plague. Yup - I sometimes actually vocalize my secret thoughts. Shame.

Jeezo, everything is pissing me off today. My Juicy Fruit is too tart. The rain is too wet. My random thoughts of Justin Bieber are too random.

I have a very decent weekend planned, save for my raging red river of demons that fly out of my mouth from time to time. She-devil that I am at the moment, I think it best to warn those I will be in contact with, in case they are the unfortunate target of my caustic and uncontrollable (but brief) rage-fest.

I'll be glad when my little mood is over - a girl can only take so much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your post. Thank you for sharing.

pmdd treatment said...

I have been surfing the net for blogs about PMS and PMDD. So far I think this post is one of the best. I am getting very curious about that disorder. I want to thank you for sharing this post. I learn new things from it.