Friday, February 4, 2011

Stir-crazy


I made it to work every day this week, despite the "storm" but am still feeling a bit stir-crazy. I've lined up a few thing this weekend that will hopefully satisfy that feeling.

Tonight noshing at the Central Cafe - yum, love that place. After that, who knows...the night is young.

Tomorrow, up and at'em early. Taking my mom to get her oil changed, then a little shopping, then a lot of cleaning. Taking in an art opening downtown in the afternoon, then having company over for dinner, drinks, what have you...

Sunday is sleeping in, then the usual Baby Day with the family. Ethan's pulling hair and chewing on it now, and really grabby with the faces - it's a miracle that his mother Mandy still has her hair. He's got some strength, so I'll be wearing my hair up and leaving my earrings at home. My goal is to get him walking in the next couple months - he really wants to, refuses to crawl and just loves to be on his feet, bouncy bouncy.

I'm picking up some ski goggles this weekend for my upcoming Winter Park excurs
ion. Can't wait to hang with my cousin on the slopes.

The reason Ethan is in a towel on the sink is because last Sunday when he arrived at my brother's "Burger House" extravaganza, Mandy lifted him out of his carseat and he had apparently had a blowout on the way over. There was poo all up his back - must have felt kind of warm and comforting to a baby, but if I were him I'd be embarrassed. He's good about laughing things like that off. Anyway, I thought he looked like a commercial baby, what with the blue towel and product placement so I snapped a pic post-poo.

No comments: