Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Technology + water = death

My Treo died over the holiday weekend.

It got wet. I will not go into details. Imagine what you will.

So, I've lost all of my appointments. All of my phone numbers. All of my text messages.

Basically, I've lost my mind.

I've lost will to live.

I've lost the ability to be on time, to any function I agreed to attend, once upon a time.

No. I obviously did not back it up, sync it up. Der.

So, I guess it's time to move onward, and upward.

Goodbye, dear friend, dear Treo. You've served me well. I will never forget you...

Hello, iPhone 3G. Hello sanity.

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

YAY iphone! just get in the overzealous habit of putting it on the farthest and safest level spot from toilets and sinks whenever you enter a bathroom, it's a good habit to get into!