Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Late


I'd wanted to start off the year by blogging every day.

Oh well. I'm not going to kick myself for missing the first three days.

The new year has kicked off to a fine start.

Hitting my training hard, adding some neat classes to the mix (kettlebells, TRX, Yoga).

Myoplex came out with a new shake, Cafe Caramel. My new favorite.

Working on my master plan for BJH social media. It will be a banner year.

Finishing up my PhD application and elective course proposal for Lindenwood/UMSL/Fontbonne. Hope to start teaching somewhere as early as the summer, perhaps the fall.

Will be moving into my brand-spanking-new city condo later this month. Looking forward to living next to a Billikens coach and one of our ER docs. Good neighborhood, including my favorite restaurants and organic grocer.

Planning a couple of trips this spring - possibly Seattle for a conference in April, and Chicago. Heading to Winter Park for skiing in Feb, and definitely overseas somewhere for my birthday in May. Gotta give that passport some ink.

Classes start up again the week of 1/24. Looking forward to my Trauma and Substance Abuse courses.

2011 is going to be, in a word, outstanding.

No comments: