Thursday, September 23, 2010

The week of...

Breakdowns, breakups, and breakthroughs.

Had a mini breakdown yesterday, guess my lack of sleep and no personal time had finally gotten to me. Plus thoughts of my exit exam looming, and that I hadn't worked out in two days made me feel nutty. After some good advice from my brother I am right as rain. His advice? Simple...don't look at the clock. So I worked out last night after my internship...who knew the gym would be so quiet at 11:00?

Breakup - had to be done. I've agreed to be friends, but not sure how long this will last. I have too much going on, not enough time for myself, friends, family. I don't really need another friend. May be selfish, but in a good way.

Breakthrough - ah, that was just the clock thing. And that I really need to fix my car or get a new one - a decision needs to be made. Maybe not a breakthrough?

Getting ready to head out to Illinois...once again....dislike Illinois, driving there, spending time there. Will be glad when I am done. Kira is my only saving grace. Funny how you are thrown together randomly with certain people who turn out to be a touchstone of sorts. This last semester would be hell, save for her support. I like someone who grumbles like I do and gets it. Quietly.

Half day tomorrow so I can get some personal stuff done, a quick drink with Joe, then mags with Jill, then studying. Saturday...well, that's a whole other story. Studying at some point, in between school and a little fun. Sunday, family, cleaning, and studying.

Trying not to blink during these times when I feel as if life is passing me by.

No comments: