Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Graduation to Me



My friend Cin sent me these flowers today. They are in a margarita glass. I think it's only fitting I have a margarita tonight in honor of her lovely gift, and my unofficial graduation.

As of this evening, once I finish my case notes and putting everything in the binder, I am finished. Done. Finito.

I am a Professional Counselor.

I am taking two more classes next semester, both electives that I wasn't able to take during the last two years as they weren't offered - Trauma, and Intro to Substance Abuse. These two classes will help further prepare me for potential issues my eventual clients will have.

I have also decided to do the PhD track, but not until the fall. The classes don't start until after work, so it's completely feasible.

Life is good.

No.

Life is great.

Oh, and I have the next two days off of work. Sleep. Celebrate. Rinse. Repeat.

No comments: