Monday, December 13, 2010

This week...

...is another week of fun for me - wheeeee!

Every morning at 5 a.m. off to the gym. Yay yay yay!!!!! Why that godawful early? Because I don't have evening classes or internship duties. And because I can.

Tonight - a friend is coming over to help me move some furniture. Not really fun, but the space for my new office/meditation room will be fun to use eventually.

Tuesday - another friend and I will be stirring up some fun, somewhere. TBD.

Wednesday - meeting with my favorite student for one last session, then off to Mangia, followed by either 2720 Cherokee for some reggae or Off Broadway for Tim Kasher and City of Takers. Decisions, decisions.

Thursday - holiday office party, then off to meet yet another friend for some libations. Scotch whiskey for him, single malt or blended Irish for me.

Friday - sushi with Kristen to toast our good fortunes in academia and to future endeavors, and to dish about boys. Could be an all-nighter.

Saturday - Slasher at Hot City Theater. Hoping the play is funny, and not so much scary.

Sunday - ??????????? If anyone's got any ideas, let me know. I'll probably hand with my mom for a good part of the day, Saturday also, but this evening is open.

Yes, I'm trying to squeeze in as much fun as possible. I missed out on so much over the past seven months, I've got some making up to do.



No comments: