Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bird attack and other lame situations

So a bird attacked me while I was walking to my car.

LAME.

I apparently parked next to a tiny tree that was housing baby birds. I felt something hit my shoulderblade, turned around and nothing. Walked up to my car, and there is an angry bird sitting on the roof. My neighbor said it happened to him the other day, and came over to help me scare the psycobird away so I could get in my car without further injury.

Other lame news - the summer of music appears to be over. Knew it was too good to last. It comes in waves. Not sure why. I don't get my hopes up anymore - just along for the ride. I've missed so many concert...

Final lame news, any position that's billed as "Temporary" with pre-determined dates lends itself to chance. August to December? Reeeeallly?? We'll see.....

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

omg being attacked by an angry bird is one of my biggest fears in life.