Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost Finale



I wasn't hoping for answers to all of the questions.

I wasn't looking for certain characters to appear, miraculously alive.

I wasn't expecting a neat, little wrap-up of an entire 6 years.

What I got was just fine with me.

I liked the way they reunited couples. It was sweet, sentimental, and mystical. I appreciated how Hurley was portrayed - I always was hoping they'd let him come through at the end.

It was about friendship, love, choices, regret, sadness, and finding your way back, to which most people can relate.

It was satisfying.

I didn't think I'd cry, and held out until the very end when Vincent the dog lies next to Jack as he's dying. I completely lost it at that point - I'm a sucker for sweet dogs. So here I sit, at work, with red & teary eyes. Worth it.

So, to sum it up, this is close to how I feel about Lost:

No comments: