Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not over the hill yet....

So far, my birthday has been alright. Didn't get much sleep last night (had wicked dreams about a book I'm reading), but my eyes are still open (so far, so good).

Sushi is on the agenda for lunch - nom nom!

Heading to the FBC Prom tonight to take some pics and ride to various outposts for reveling. I'm very open to it being a late, late night. A couple friends will be joining me, and we will be starting out the evening tailgating with some Hoegaarden and a nice bottle of vino by Turtle Park.

Tomorrow is our department picnic, after which I'll be meeting up with someone for a glass of sangria (or two - we'll see where the night takes us). Saturday is the real celebration - SITC with my gal pals, followed by my birthday party (yes, I'm 8) at Happy Joe's with my good friends and family, concluding with a long evening of imbibing somewhere outdoors (Hacienda, BB Hill, Sashas....the options are endless).

Sunday is recovery...nothing but that. Monday? Two very interesting invitations were just sent my way, not sure which one to choose....choices are very good to have! ;-)

All in all, a very good weekend is on the horizon. Thanks to everyone who has sent their birthday wishes - made my day!!

No comments: