Monday, June 15, 2009

A Quickie

No, not that kind (I wish). And that reminds me of how much I miss lunches.

This is a quickie weekend update.

Friday night went out to eat with a friend, and helped scheme a plot for him to woo the ladies proper. It was fun.

Saturday, went to a birthday party for a good friend. Good times were had by all.

Sunday, ran some errands, jawed on the telephonetic device, and around 9:30, got the urge to work out. Couldn't surpress it, so went downstairs to the loverly in-loft gym and dropped a couple miles. And no, working out so late does not help me sleep. I have bags the size of Berkins under my eyes this morning, good thing I have a kick-ass job that doesn't mind what you wear - clothes, piercings, tats and the like are all fair game.

All in all, an okay weekend. Could have used one more day.

No comments: