Monday, June 1, 2009

Come ON!!


I'm feeling like Carlton from the Fresh Prince...a little behind the times and snap-dancy.

I went to class tonight after work. I was ready Freddy - had my #2's sharpened, my college-ruled paper pressed - it was on. Wait. Scratch that. I went to my CLASSROOM tonight after work. My actual class doesn't start for another week. Yup, I'm OuttaSync. I'm so far from being NSync you can call me Nick Lachey.

I've 90's pop culture on the brain. Yes, I'm available for trivia nights.

So what am I going to do with four more free nights this week? More kickboxing. Thing is, I really have no frustration I'm unleashing onto the poor, unsuspecting bags. It's just pure fun.

I will also be interviewing my friend Eammon's band about their second album dropping. Check out their blog here, and their MySpace here.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

I guess it's better than the dream we have all had where we show up for school naked.

Kristin said...

True, Cliff...very true.