Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Got Skillz



My mom bought me an inversion table for my birthday. It arrived yesterday.

I put it together this afternoon, all by myself.

It was a very proud moment for me, because I am TERRIBLE at directions. Sometimes I'm surprised I can work a doorknob. But I must be getting better, because I did replace the window master control switch in my Explorer all by myself a couple weeks ago.

I'm feeling very empowered now.

So I've tried it out. The first time was strange - I didn't go the full 180˚, but almost.

I like it. It feels good.

I have one cool mama - she bought one for my brother as well. Progressive!!

Thanks Mom!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how sweet of your Mom to buy you an inversion table for your birthday! How is it? It is a good tool in relieving back pain due to stress. But of course, it’s not that easy. There are some risks doing an inversion therapy. You should be at least physically fit, and has no any heart condition. There might be some nauseating sensation for those who have health problems.

Shaunna Schumacher