Wednesday, July 8, 2009

No Cookie Love


My coworker and I had some time on our hands at work recently. See below for the conversation we had via IM:

Kristin: So now I am owner of the cookies?
Kristin: Poor cookies...so unloved....so unwanted...so untasty
Nicole: I ate one and Mark ate one.
Kristin: Foster cookies.
Nicole: I walked down the isle and tried to give them homes in peoples tummies.
Kristin: Thanks for trying - you were good to act as a Case Manager for the foster cookies
Kristin: Sometimes foster cookies stay "in the system" and never do get adopted/eaten
Nicole: I tried. I don't want to see good cookies getting lost in the shuffle of life.
Kristin: And then they turn into maladjusted adult cookies
Kristin: I understand. I will see if I can get some sort of monthly stipend to care for the cookies
Nicole: good idea.
Nicole: take up donations?
Kristin: Yes! Or hold a fund raiser!
Nicole: Yes!
Nicole: Bake sale
Nicole: oh wait...
Kristin: Too close to home
Nicole: right
Kristin: Might scar the cookies
Kristin: The oven thing and all
Nicole: oh yeah.

The cookies are still sitting on my desk...on the edge...I hope they don't jump. Crumbles can be messy...

No comments: