Monday, October 25, 2010

I Want These Socks


Already a great week. I feel like my life is mine again, like I can BREATHE. Seriously, having most of my clients finished with counseling is such the load off.

So now it's ME time. Long overdue.

Switched up my schedule a bit. This semester, I usually headed to the gym after class/interning, which left me getting home around 11:00 pm feeling all sorts of sweaty and amped up. Not good for the few and far between ZZZZ's. Workouts will now be at the wee hour of 5:00 am. Which I prefer. I'm a morning person, through and through. Well, except for Sunday Fundays. Sleepytime...

I started training for my Spinning certification, which happens on January 8th. Then I can start teaching downstairs at work. Holla.


I'll be joining the Fleet Feet sunset runs on Thursday evenings (after Thanksgiving), getting ready for the Go half-marathon training.

Coffee at MoKaBe's tonight after group. Good convo, good chai to be had in abundance.

Fleet-Feet info meeting on Thursday, followed by Sleigh Bells.

Friday night - TBD.

Saturday night, C's Halloween party. Costume will be revealed post-fest.

10 more weeks in the year. Big changes ahead. All good stuff.

AND, my New Year's resolutions start tomorrow. Why now, you may ask? Apropos of certain situations and miscreants, there's no reason to wait.

Rolling off. Moving on.

Here are some musical selections I've been enjoying as of late:

Cymbals Eat Guitars


Joy Formidable


Warpaint


Sezen Aksu

No comments: