Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let Go, Let Flow

I do this at the end of every year.

Never fails.

I mull, whine, over-think, stew and generally complain about situations in my life that need shedding, shredding and vetting.

Then I "Make a plan".

Then I "Put it in motion".

The, I hope against hope for the best.

The thing is, most of these situations I have moderate, if not complete, control over.

So, it's really about coming to terms with doing the "right" thing for me, knowing my ego will suffer, but in the end I will be the better for it.

I'm mulling over a couple situations right now, and am, of course, struggling.

I googled for a time machine, but apparently they haven't been invented yet.

As I am no Dr. Who, the only thing I can do is...move forward.

It's time to fish or cut bait.

I'm going fishing.

No comments: