Thursday, December 10, 2009

Feeling ninja-tastic


I'm excited for this coming weekend. Now that my finals are behind me, I can devote some time to catching up with friends I haven't seen for awhile, have some downtime at home, and spend time with family.

On the agenda so far is hanging with my fam, movie/dinner/party Saturday night, Sunday brunch, bike ride??, cards and conversation.

In between all of that I will be cleaning out the spare bedroom, posting items on Ebay (check), and replacing the filter in my Brita (check check).

I will also be getting a nap in there...at some point.

So as I navigate through the next day and a half, my motivation will be the freedom I'm already feeling from being done with school and having some time to devote to those people and things I love.

No comments: