Monday, November 8, 2010

Getting Back to my Roots


Now that I am ALMOST finished with my newest degree, I am slowly but surely making room in my life for the things I love to do but had to put on hold.

Things like:

- Writing: blogging, my book, short stories, dating horror.

- Music: perusing industry mags and iTunes for new tunes, playing my guitars, piano.

- Nature: I feel a weekend road trip coming on. A long hike in Castlewood, Busch Wildlife or Lone Elk is fast approaching, I can feel it.

- Photography: My latest zoom lens is beckoning. I hear it every night as I close my eyes. Soon...very soon.

- Art: my pastels need a hand holding. My acrylics need mixing. My oils cry out to be dipped, swooped and tendered.

- Biking: spinning, to be exact. Two months to the certification, and I am behind.

- Reading: I've got a list of tomes I'd like to tackle, just need to prioritize and purchase.

No comments: