Friday, November 19, 2010

Movie Review

Predators



Now, I'm no sci-fi geek. I did watch Red Dwarf and Dr. Who in college, and tried to watch the new Dr. Who when hottie Christopher Eccleston played the lead a few years ago, but I it didn't hold a candle to my hanging-out-in-Nichols days. (reference for my college friends)

However, I was in the mood for some ass kicking, since I have been so lax at it lately in real life.

It delivered.

I was surprised by how, umm how shall I say it, ROCKIN Adrian's body is! I have always had a soft spot for tall, geeky guys with surreptitious schnozzles, and he has fit the bill.

He fits the bill even more now...ooh, the muscles on that boy made me a happy girl for an hour and a half...well, maybe longer actually.

;-)

The plot was decent. The players were a good collection of misfit, strong-arm, misguided and guilt-ridden. Adrian Brody brooded.

Naturally, they are picked off one-by-one. But the first one to go...I didn't expect that.

It's one of the better sci-fi pics up for grabs this year.

I say, give it a shot.

No comments: