Thursday, November 4, 2010

It Must Be Something In The Water...


Two of my best friends are getting married - both were quick decisions, and quickly planned. Not shotgun situations - they just knew, and wanted it to happen now. I think that's fabulous.

Also, three of my coworkers have announced that they're getting married.

Having been down that road before, I know how exciting it can be to plan. My ex and I eloped, which worked for us because we were so young, so poor, and so crazy.

So it would seem that love is in the air. Hoping some of that rubs off on me.

The love part, not the marriage part.

I do want to get married again, someday. And I do want to have a family.

But when it seems that everyone you know is headed down the aisle, whether it's their first or second time around, it leaves me feeling a little behind.

Didn't think I'd ever hear the clock. But it's ticking. Faintly, but it's there.

No comments: