Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spanksgiving


It's starting out to be a bit of a crap holiday. And the day needs to get spanked.

My car wouldn't start this morning. I've poured so much $$ into it lately I'm beginning to think a new car is the best route to take. It's becoming a money pit. SO my car is on the way to Dobbs via tow, and my fingers are crossed for a cheap diagnosis, perhaps in the way of a dead battery or a fuse. I don't want to hear words like "starter" or "alternator" or "transmission".

Also, family, friends and I are scheduled to run in the Turkey Trot tomorrow, but the weather is calling for a "wintry mix". WTF.

AND I didn't get my second batch of gooeys made last night because I got too busy. So that it what I will be doing after work today.

In a word....argh.

BTW, the photo is of a half-eaten gooey.

No comments: