Friday, November 19, 2010

Nuptials and naughtiness


Tonight - bachelorette party for Mary. Starting out at the Stable, then moving on to...well...where all good girls go for their bachelorette fun. B&B! Got my dollars at the ready for stuffin'. :-)

Side note - I remember back when I was a young girl in my 20's and "Nature Boy" was the stripper du jour that primed the pump for many a bachelorette's entertainment. After many years of trying to swing from that vine, my friend was dumbfounded to discover he was gay. She tried hard, though.

Tomorrow - early run, afternoon fun, then my good friends Maggie and Keyvan get married. Following, if the stars align, it's off to the Pageant for Wolf Parade (playing this one by ear, not sure how late the wedding festivities will go, they start at 5:00)

Sunday - not too funday. I've got to finish my last term paper, my final take-home final, and a buttload of case notes before Monday's turn-in deadline. However, I will be heading over to Kayak's in the late afternoon with my work in-hand so that I can have Nic make me some frothy goodness to alleviate the pain and keep me going into the night (should it take that long).

No comments: