Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Burned In My Brain...Pt II


Update: Apparently, the Trolls are no longer living next door.

I talked to the building manager, who gave me the scoop. He said that a new neighbor moved in a couple weekends ago (guess I was gone when the move went down).

I don't know anything more than that (right to privacy and all), but I think he probably looks a lot like this.

SO dear readers (if there are any), looks like the gross-out factor possibly has been removed from the situation.

I should be a kind neighbor and take him some muffins, don't you think?

3 comments:

MaggieJoon said...

Yum! (about the muffins of course...)

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Ed. My wife and I suffered for many years with intamacy. Then one day my doctor told me our problem is curable, we just need to address the real issue, erectile disfunction. After the divorce I moved into a new apartment and I'm living the life. My neighbor even brought me muffins. Thanks doc.

DoeHands said...

I really hope that it turns out a lot like Liz Lemmon on 30 rock's run in with John Hamm cameo...