Monday, February 2, 2009

Stylizer, je t'aime

My hair stylist, Erin, is the shizz. She's as honest as they come, nothing she ever does is painful, she gives good wash, and her knowledge of stylization blows me away (sometimes literally).

She does amazing blow-out as well. You expect a red carpet when you leave her capable little hands, she's so damn good.

The salon she works at, Bouffant Daddy, is also the shizz. It's like stepping into a hot mess of fun, where you know you're guaranteed a good time and then some.

Everyone should love their stylist like they love their man. It took me 30-something years to find mine. About damn time.

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

I know I'm coming into this one late, but I saw the tag and had to click. My friend Piper just got a job here and I'm glad to know she's got at least one great coworker there! I'm going in tomorrow to get my hair done for FBC Prom!

Ps- I know that sounds totally lame that I'm getting my hair done for bike prom, but gimme a break, I gotta work something, I'm in a neck brace. Are you going to go?