Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spooky Stuff

It's that time of year - my favorite time of year. Fall, leaves, wine...and spookfesty stuff.

This blog that I follow listed the 7 horror movie themes, and it reminded me of an interested trailer for "House Of The Devil" I saw this morning while shoveling down my Wheaties. Initially, it reminded me of a Dario Argento movie I saw, it looks to possess the same witchy-devil-cultish feel to it. It's supposed to take place in the 80's, and I'm guessing the creator is reaching back to that nostalgic feel of that time, when special effects weren't great but the storyline and characters were.

I'm hoping they pull it off - Rob Zombie succeeded (in my opinion) with the Halloween remakes.

Still undecided about seeing Paranormal Activity this Friday...maybe too spooky, even for me.

Check out "House Of The Devil". I will be there opening night.

No comments: