Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time does fly

The last two weeks were very eventful. Some key items include:

- I accepted a job offer which had been in the works for some time, and I'm still pinching myself. I won't really believe it until I sit down at my new desk.

- I went apple picking for the first time. Loads of juicy fun.

- this PhD process is looming...I need to get on the ball.

- back to spinning. Oh, how I've missed ya.

I haven't made time to write lately since the weather has been so spectacular. I am in love with life in October. Went to the Shaw Art Fair this weekend, got inspired. Took more photos outdoors - the leaves are getting there, not quite yet, but in two weeks all will be right in my world.

Camping is tentatively on the agenda for next weekend, followed by the annual winery trip, and then Halloween. Seattle in November - cannot wait for that trip.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Sounds awesome. Uh, what is "spinning"?