Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine

Outstanding day.

Took the boy out at 4:00 am, ran into some neighbors who were winding their night up and had a nice chat. Went back to bed until 9:30. Decadence.

Got up, got ready, was at TJ's by 10:30. Beat that.

Now listening to the Editor's new album, "In This Light And On This Evening" and have so far enjoyed each and every song. Takes me back to me early college years - it's all dark and 120 Minute-like. Synths and goth romance.

I've got a moderate To Do list, and will get cracking soon. A couple highlights - loading up my iPhone with playlists, a nap, some photography, P90X, and dinner courtesy of TJ.

Good times? Nope - great times.

Happy Sunday y'all.

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

Omg I would totally be the neighbor running into you getting in at 4 am haha.