Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jeez.

Not the best night of the year.

Was side-rear-ended on the way to class. Part of my bumper is Livin' On A Prayer, and the KBGB is officially a hoopty-mobile, at least until I get her fixed.

Just prior to that I was told my grandma was admitted to the hospital. She'd been fighting illness for two weeks now, and she's just not getting better. Waiting to hear what the ultrasound results are. Heart issues.

I feel very lucky to have a grandma, and a feisty one at that. Most if not all of my friends are without grandparents.

That's not a club I am prepared to belong to just yet. Or ever.

So these two events, coupled with my mom's as-of-yet undiagnosed pain, are kind of keeping me down. It's bright and sunny outside, blue skies abound, but I'm just not feeling it.

Hoping to shake the funk later tonight. I welcome any and all crossed fingers and toes. Eyes will be considered also.

2 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Sounds like you're in a bad patch. I hope everything works out. It probably will but sounds like you're a worrier, like I am, so can understand your down feelings. Your grandmother/mother are blessed, tho, that you worry so about them. HUGS and GOOD LUCK

MaggieJoon said...

I think our hiking this weekend will help. I know how you feel, though, it's hard to see people you love hurt and not be able to help. I'm sending good karma your way!