Saturday, January 2, 2010

And so...

...it begins.

2010.

I read somewhere that what you're doing on January 1st is what you'll be doing all year. If that's true, I would have _________ (fill in the blank...I did.)

I made a few resolutions and so far so good. I won't share them, just like I don't share my birthday wishes when I blow out the many, many candles. Nobody's business but my own.

Busy and good day back at work - busted out a video, met the New Year's baby (nicest family), and did a little website updating and SM tasks.

I started my new spinning class yesterday at my new gym, and it was good. I still use the gym at work and home, but cancelled the Y and joined a new gym. Better rate since I work at BJC - gotta love those perks.

I'm excited to see the first installment of "This Emotional Life" tonight on PBS. I second what Larry David believes about happiness. I'm all about getting it on with happiness.

Look out, 2010 - it's definitely my year.

No comments: