Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Am A Stalker


So, I saw this incredible film, Reprise, just before Christmas, and I officially became a stalker.

There are two male leads in the film, both just charismatic as hell and easy on the eyes. When I watched the Special Features from the DVD, there was a section that showed how the two leads, who didn't know each other before being cast, attempted to "bond". So sweet.

I think that's when I decided to "friend" via Facebook Anders Danielsen Lie. No, that's exactly when I decided to "friend" him.

And officially became a stalker.

I didn't have high hopes that he would take notice, or even "friend" me back.

He did.

And while I can't understand, read, write, or speak Norwegian (even though it's my heritage), I always smile a little inside when I see a post from him on my Facebook.

Never mind my pathetic adoration, check out the film yourself. It's quite amazing - it's got a documentary/Danny Boyle/Trainspotting feel with some voiceover. Also, some nice little surprises on the soundtrack - The Jam, Joy Division, New Order, Le Tigre.

For a real treat, check out Anders' website - he's a musician, it's beautiful stuff, really.

He also has a MySpace page.

Yes, I am a true stalker. Already planning my trip to Oslo.

Enjoy.

No comments: