Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stuck In My Head...


So I'm not only a stalker, but also a fanatic about some things. Like my favorite movies.

There are some movies I've seen so many times that I've memorized the lines, the looks, the songs, the soundtrack. You know, those movies that when you see them on your cable guide or are flipping through channels, you just sit and watch at whatever point they're at because every scene is a pleasure?

A few of mine are Some Kind Of Wonderful, Shawshank Redemption, 40 Year Old Virgin, Out Of Africa, Broadcast News, The Big Chill.

Another is The Wizard Of Oz. Probably my second favorite movie ever, It's A Wonderful Life being numero uno.

Being the nerd that I am, I talk and sing along with every scene. I probably drive whoever watches with me nuts when I do this, but whatever....they'll just have to deal.

The following is my favorite song from the movie:

Munchkinland Musical Sequence


Six minutes worth of pure fun.

I have this on my iPod now, and have to be careful not to sing along while at the gym. I can dork out at home, but try my best not to in public.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I don't know if I could really come up with the last time I watch W.O.O. But I did watch a part of Wild at HEart last night. And it has a ton of W.O.O references.

Kristin said...

Wild At Heart is a great film. Haven't seen it in awhile, but there are so many memorable scenes - for me it's the most mainstream film David Lynch did.

Jeff said...

I would have to say Straight Story is his most mainstream movie. A "G" rated lynch film. And it's great.

Kristin said...

Forgot about that one. Haven't seen it - will add it to my NetFlix queue.