Friday, May 1, 2009

Ah....Hello Weekend


So glad to see you again. I missed you. It's been almost a week since I've had the pleasure. And I must say, you couldn't have come at a better time.

I have plans. Nothing wild. Mostly wet, by the looks of the gray skies, but that's alright. I'll gaze at the sky on my own time, when I want, as long as I want.

I WANT

1. Hoegaarden - one or six, it doesn't matter.

2. Sushi - this will take place in 1 hour 14 minutes. With saki.

3. A clean loft - halfway there.

4. No more frizzies - doubtful...not happening unless I shave my head.

5. Restitution - for many things.

6. A Swedish massage - if I play my cards right....hey, I'll take a foot rub, dammit.

7. To see a decent national band - if I have to wait for the Riverboat Gamblers or Gogol Bordello, I might scream. Why do most good bands skip the Lou?

I NEED:

1. Tickets to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's - yes, this is a NEED.

2. White chocolate - an I.V. if preferred.

3. To talk to my grandma - she has call waiting now, and just hangs up on people when she gets another call because she doesn't really know how to work it right. So, we need to finish our conversation.

4. Gas - petrol, not the kind that Beano solves.

5. To sleep in - but then I feel guilty for not working out at the crack of dawn. And then I feel guilty for feeling guilty. It's a vicious circle.

6. To make a joyful noise - still working out the mechanics of this one. Don't want to scare the neighbors, so this may need to be relocated.

7. To kickbox - I'm addicted. Thanks Margaret and Keyvan for reintroducing me to a long, lost love.

No comments: