Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Day

Slept in...really, really late. I took the dude out at 4:30, but then crawled back under the covers and didn't emerge until 9:00. Yowza.

Spent a good hour at Tower Grove Park. Beyond lovely.

Swam at the Y. Had almost every lane to myself - a first. I think everyone was outside...

Caught up with good friends on the phone. I'm Facebooked out. May take a real break from that.

I'm no longer crabby. This is me, happy again.


Got my house in order, cooked up some tasty meals for the next few days. I'm now out of edamame.

Cleaned. Found a very cool pair of jeans way, way back in my closet that I'd forgotten I had. Dug deeper, and found some other gems in there as well. It's like I went shopping, but didn't. Gotta love that. :-)

I have a few more things to do before the sun sets, including a home-pedi, write on my other blog, and finish at least two chapters. Bound and determined. We'll see.

I did see the new documentary, Enlighten Up, yesterday. I'll review that later this week, but my advice in the short term is wait for the rental.

Namaste, peeps.

No comments: