Thursday, May 14, 2009

A night of finals (finales)

I just finished my two finals for this semester. The first one was way more difficult than expected, the second I'd liken to cake with frosting. Tasty cake - the kind with surprise filling. It was THAT special.

One of my classmates was awarded a very coveted internship at Wash U - that would be prestigious to have as part of your credentials on a PhD application. I'm checking that one out!

I haven't been out of class this early on a Thursday all year - the sun is up, it's gorgeous out, and I've got plans. Is the world round? I'll have to check and see if Rasputin predicted this....it's that amazing.

The Office, Greys Anatomy and RHONY finales are tonight - I love finales. Especially when they make sense. Lost did not. I am lost on Lost. Probably because I didn't watch last year, and have only caught a smattering of episodes this year. Oh well - the first two seasons were fun....I think.

Time to go. The wine is chilled, and my glass being filled as I type. Yes, it's a very technical skill I mastered in my undergraduate years....how to uncork, pour and type all at once.

I've got skillz, y'all.

No comments: