Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WT...???

I had some really weird dreams last night. And no, I wasn't under the influence of anything. Well, I was if you count numerous glasses of Brita water....then ya, I was.

The first one was that I was trapped in an all-white room with two tigers. Live, feeroshus tigers. Roaring at me. Really, now...why?

I have had wild animal dreams in the past, the most memorable one involving the zoo letting all it's animals escape, and baboons are following me to my house. They have opposable thumbs, so I know that doorknobs can be compromised and that freaks me out. So, this new tiger dream (nightmare!) seems like a pattern.

Or it could be due to the fact that I have seen an ad for "The Hangover" numerous times, which involves a tiger, a man, and a locked bathroom.

The second dream was just as freaky - it revolved around me teaching little black girls how to swim after falling out of paddle boats at Forest Park. Foreshadowing? Hope not - that Grand Basin is stink-y.

I am going for a run tonight, hopefully that will tire me out enough so that my dreams aren't as memorable.

2 comments:

DoeHands said...

I always have really alarming dreams when I have to pee. Maybe the brita water DID do it?

Kristin said...

Good call - probably why I was in the FP Basin attempting to swim. I'm going to go with that interpretation...thanks!