Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Choice, Bret



Mwahahahahahaha!

Just finished watching the Rock of Love Bus finale.

Totally called it. Too easy.

Bret picked Taya. Der. Why? In a few words:

1. Penthouse Pet of the Year

2. "Feature Dancer" a.k.a. fancy stripper

3. Huge (ahem) "Personalities"

Never mind that she dresses like someone from Dynasty in the late '70's. She's really got that Crystal Gale look going.

They are perfect for each other. She's looking to ride the fame bus (even if it is the bus of a broken down hoser like Bret) and he's happy with a Pet.

What cracked me up the most was that Bret pulls the ring box out mid-decision, like he's really going to propose. Riiiiiight.

What was even better was when he told Taya "I love you 99%, but there's that 1% that's makin' me hold back". Hahahahahahaha. Would that 1% be making an actual commitment?

I'm really looking forward to Rock of Love Trolley Car. Or better yet, Trollop Car. More accurate, wouldn't ya say?

It was a good season. Entertaining. Especially during the colder months.

Daisy of Love? Not sure that's going to hold my attention. Since the weather is warmer, my tv time will be limited. Fine by me.

1 comment:

DoeHands said...

I think Daisy of Love just shows that the producers think that we won't be able to recognize her unless they use improper grammar in the title. wtf?

I was watching the show the other day and he was making out with one of the girls and it looked so sloppy and unappealing that I had to change the channel, and then later I found myself craving it when it wasn't around. Oh my, that crazy old man.