Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kickmyass Boxing



I have decided to add kickboxing to my sprint triathlon training regime. Tonight was my first night.

I used to kickbox, years and years ago. I'd forgotten what a fantastic workout it is. It's good to switch up exercises and surprise your muscles - they get bored sometimes.

If my muscles were ever bored, they're not bored anymore.

I couldn't really walk down the stairs after class. Glad my loft has an elevator, or I might have had to sleep in the lobby.

Thanks to my friends Margaret and Keyvan - they are regulars and encouraged me to get back on the horse. I think I'll ride awhile.

And maybe, if I get into as good of shape as the attached photo, I'll become someone's Million Dollar Baby and earn the nickname Mo Cuishle. :-)

Ouch.

No comments: