Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nourishment, weekend playlist



This was dinner last night.

I'm calling it PastoWeen, because of the black and orange pasta. It was spooky delicious.

One casualty, though. When I went to retrieve the skewered veggies from the oven, I burned my left hand on the roof of the oven. I did the same thing back in February, but with my right hand. I obviously don't have an OvGlove, but should.

My days as a hand model are officially over.

Following is my weekend playlist (thus far):

"Chords To Live By" - B&E
"Where Is The Love" - Black Eyed Peas
"DC Comics and Chocolate Milkshakes" - Art Brut
"Forcefield" - Beck
"Black Hearted Love" - PJ Harvey
"Arms To Wings" - Tinhorn
"When You Were Mine" - The Church
"Soda Jerk" - Buffalo Tom
"Trancendental Suicide" - Soundtrack Of Our Lives
"Not Crying" - Flight Of The Conchords

No comments: