Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Resolution


I've never been one to start my resolutions on January 1st. I believe you can begin them when the mood strikes.

The mood is striking me right now.

I'm a pretty positive person. Look on the bright side, wake up with a smile, all that jazz. But lately, I've let other's moods really get to me - I've had a difficult time separating myself from their issues, and hold on to them instead.

This is not good.

So, on this day, April 12th 2009, I resolve to remain in a positive frame of mind when those around me are:

pissy
smarmy
grouchy
mean
combative
foul
dickish (yes, it's a word...)
grumpy
crabby
complaining
peevish
irritable
petulant
snappish
ill-tempered
cantakerous and
downright nasty

I refuse to adopt a bad mood, because 99% of the crappy or annoying stuff that happens in life is out of my control.

I refuse to let other's moods affect me in a negative way.

From now on, their sh*t is not gonna stick.

Yeah!

No comments: