Thursday, March 5, 2009

Burned in my brain - Pt III

Okay, so I now know that my neighbor is not just one but two men, who happen to be in a relationship. They're loud, play the same Rhianna song endless times with bass that must be up to 11, and like to put together furniture at midnight. Drop some bolts and a hammer on your hardwood every other minute, and you'll get an idea of what hell I was put through one night this week.

They can get their own muffins.

On another note, I do have a new neighbor of sorts (first time I've ever seen him), who lives on the 5th floor. We'll call him Curly Joe. My gal pal who also lives here just gave me the skinny - he's single, two kids, pharmaceutical rep, plays the violin, couldn't find his car for a week, and likes his liquour (probably the reason for the missing car). I think I would like to live next to him, as he's never here due to extensive travel, and probably doesn't blast the bass.

Curly Joe looks like this, but with fashionable non-metro glasses.

No comments: