Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend Outlook


I'm going on 3 hours sleep, so forgive any grammatical errors.

Heading to the gym - dedicated, yes. Foolhardy - perhaps. I will stay away from the deep water and free weights. No harm, no foul.

I had some seriously demented dreams last night. Woke up choking once. Every other time I woke up (in the span of 3 hours), I was under the impression that I had to switch positions/pillows or perish. Constant tossin' and turnin' - I was a bad bedmate. Pizza is evil.

This weekend - dinner with friends tonight, and will attempt to win tickets via KDHX to the Folk Festival at the Sheldon for Saturday night (John Gorka will be playing, I'm a fan).

Sunday is my writing day. Hoping I can crank out some decent pages.

Per my previous post, I am beginning my weekend disconnect, starting..............................................

.....now.

No comments: