Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Online Dating - recollections


I ran across a diary of sorts that I kept during my online dating days. It was fun reading about the fantastic, hilarious, horrendous, pathetic, and tricky situations that ensued from that endeavor. So much so, that I created a new blog to showcase these stories for whoever wants to read them.

Some are funny, some are not. Some are graphic, some very tame and gradeschool. All of the stories are true, and from my perspective.

Below is the beginning of my first post, with a redirect to the new blog. Enjoy...

Sage: The man, not the herb.

Having been a single girl in an interactive marketing career, it made perfect sense for me to try out the various online dating sites in the quest for my next soul mate.

The first site I ponied up to was Match.com. It’s a veritable smorgasbord of men, and I eagerly picked up those tongs and started loading my options onto my “all you can eat” plate. But I do have my standards (no wilted greenery for this gal) and I had my own set of rules that went into every selection I made.


To read more, go here.

No comments: