Thursday, March 12, 2009

Morning Ramblings - The Sequel

I have a crazy busy day ahead of me, so I thought I'd ramble on before getting started.

I had a dream last night that Arnold Schwartzenegger was my honey. Yup. Except he wasn't all roided out, and only wanted to watch movies in bed and cuddle. I woke up feeling all soft and happy. Now, I could analyze the dream in hopes of applying certain theories to my waking life. However, I'm thinking I should just take it at face value and be content with the fact that I spent quality time with the Terminator and am still alive.

I am in serious need of an oil change, and am debating on whether to go to Jiffy Lube on Kingshighway/Manchester or the garage across from BB's. Jiffy Lube hassles me every time with add ons, and when I turn them down I get scared that they'll sabotage my car in some way. But it's cheaper than the garage, and since I'm experiencing economic hard times, I'm leaning hard to the Jiffy.

My neck is all kinked out, like I slept funny (oh, Ahnold). Should make for an interesting workout this morning.

Class tonight, another quiz. Bring it on.

My interview went well yesterday. And seriously, St. Louis is the biggest small town in America. This particular company I interviewed with is a regular business and not an ad or marketing agency, but one of the interviewers asked if I knew Mark, a flash developer from one of my former jobs. Sure I knew Mark. Turns out we had both worked with this guy in the past. Small world. Hope I get called back - seems very stable, good values, nice perks, honorable founder, steady growth. All qualities that were lacking in the place I most recently worked.

And that's all the news fit to print today. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Best most honest mechanic/repair shop around is:
Unique Auto Works
4725 Morganford
352.8617

Kristin said...

Thanks - my air conditioning isn't working (I believe it's mechanical and not freon related) so that's the next thing I need fixed.